Understanding the need to inform and prepare individuals and organizations with the need to stay ahead, IEREK has organized the first International Conference on “Infrastructure for a Circular & Sustainable Economic Development” to be held in the University of Salento of Lecce, Italy. The conference will be a platform for all researchers, scientists, designers and planners, stakeholders, governmental officials, to be aware of the circular economy concept and it’s adaption in production and infrastructure leading to a more sustainable future.
• 1. Circular Economy: A Sustainable Solution for a Sustainable Future
• 2. Circular Tourism As A Key Factor
• 3. Green Infrastructure and Renewable Energy
• 4. Manufacturing and the Role of Digitalization
• 5. International Trade and the Transition to a Circular Economy