Twenty years ago (anyone else feeling old?), Vince Carter dropped an iconic dunk in the dunk contest. So Toronto Raptors fans are going to love this bobblehead.
You know what? Let’s party like it’s 2000. When Vince Carter was on the Toronto Raptors and regularly putting opposing players on posters. When he was dominating the dunk contest. When the Raps had the dribbling dino logo.
In fact, they were so good we’re going to play them again.
Amazing stuff from Vinsanity.
But if watching isn’t enough for you, then you’re going to love FOCO’s latest bobblehead. That’s because it will allow you to immortalize Vince Carter in your office or fan cave forever.
Check it out below – or visit FOCO.
- Portrays Carter in a leaping dunking action pose while wearing throwback Raptors jersey, because retro is sooo in right now
- Metal rod suspending figure off base, showcasing VC’s serious hops
- Team logo display on top of base, in case there were any doubts where your allegiances lie
- Front name display so everyone knows who the face of your franchise is
- Hand painted
- Approximately 8 inches tall
- Individually numbered to 1,541
You can pre-order your Vince Carter bobblehead today for $40. It will ship out no later than November 5, 2020.
We independently choose products and services we actually love and think you will too. This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.