Luka Doncic didn’t just dominate on the court during the NBA’s restart this summer.
The 21-year-old All-Star’s Mavericks jersey was the second-most popular in NBA sales from July 30 to Sept. 28 as the league resumed the season in the Disney World bubble.
The only player’s jersey more sought after: LeBron James, Doncic’s childhood idol.
The Lakers’ Anthony Davis, Celtics’ Jayson Tatum and Bucks’ Giannis Antetokounmpo rounded out the top five, respectively.
Doncic’s success in the playoffs — which included two triple-doubles and a game-winning, buzzer-beating 3-pointer in the six-game series against the Clippers — was the latest catalyst for his ascent into NBA superstardom.
Doncic’s jersey sales in the NBA’s latest period mark his highest ranking since joining the league.
The Mavericks’ team merchandise sales ranked seventh in the same time frame.
The start of the 2020-21 season is uncertain amid the coronavirus pandemic, but whenever the Mavericks and fans return to American Airlines Center, expect to see more No. 77 apparel throughout the stands.
Here’s hoping none are ripped in frustration.
Here are the full sales rankings, according to the NBA:
Top 15 most popular NBA jerseys
1. LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers
2. Luka Doncic, Dallas Mavericks
3. Anthony Davis, Los Angeles Lakers
4. Jayson Tatum, Boston Celtics
5. Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks
6. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
7. Kevin Durant, Brooklyn Nets
8. Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
9. Kawhi Leonard, LA Clippers
10. Jimmy Butler, Miami Heat
11. Kemba Walker, Boston Celtics
12. Kyrie Irving, Brooklyn Nets
13. Russell Westbrook, Houston Rockets
14. Nikola Jokic, Denver Nuggets
15. Ja Morant, Memphis Grizzlies
Top 10 most popular team merchandise
1. Los Angeles Lakers
2. Boston Celtics
3. Chicago Bulls
4. Miami Heat
5. Golden State Warriors
6. Toronto Raptors
7. Dallas Mavericks
8. Milwaukee Bucks
9. Portland Trail Blazers
10. Denver Nuggets