DX3 Pulse – Shaping the future of Retail & Marketing
DX3 brings thought leaders in retail and marketing together to discuss the future of the industry, help people navigate these troubled waters, and share hope and hopefully provide clarity. IoT Events is proud to present DX3 Pulse to you for the Virtually – for the first time ever – on the 21st October 2020. DX3 Pulse speaking faculty will give you industry insights on key focused areas: Retail, Marketing, and Tech. They will share their challenges and opportunities on how to build a brand and be relevant in this transformed environment. We urge you to take in as much as you can from this thought-provoking one-day virtual event. In past events, DX3 has had the pleasure of welcoming attendees from the BIGGEST brands across North America.
The DX3 Pulse event is all about EVOLVING, as we shift practices, systems, and paradigms. Its year Zero and businesses need to evolve to the new reality. Suddenly changing consumers, buying behaviours and social interactions have forced us to into rethinking the whole business proposition and product offering.
At DX3 Pulse you can learn how to implement new tools, channels, and strategies towards success. Gain new ideas, diverse perspectives, and discover what leading businesses are doing to be in successful in these pivotal times. Meet like-minded people, connect with industry leaders and be inspired.
Let’s evolve together.
DX3 PULSE FEATURES:
· One day thought leadership summit:
This one-day conference is packed with expert insights from leaders who shape the industry. Hear from some of the most innovative professionals as well as tech experts who can help you evolve through this new phase. This is THE place to be for anyone in the retail space who wants to get insights in knowing who the new customer is going to be
Enjoy the flexibility of this virtual experience and benefits of live streaming, chat, breakout sessions, networking, and gamification. Learn how top experts break through the noise! Hear from leaders who know what it takes to build successful brands and run campaigns that do well. Have fun and explore interactive panel sessions. Make meaningful connections with fellow retailers, marketers, and tech professionals.
· 100% virtual:
For the 1st time DX3 is going virtual! This your chance to attend an insightful conference from the comfort of your home or office. Attend remotely from any part of the world. Get a chance to network and hear from the best in the industry. Hear their stories, case studies, tips, and take part in interactive panel discussions, so that you can take home a new perspective and actions to evolve your brand into this new phase.
· Dx3 Canada’s 2020 event app:
We are excited to share that DX3 Pulse 2020 will have its own EVENT APP. Everyone who registers for the event will get access to the app by downloading it on their phone and logging in with the email they registered to the event with.
Our speaker faculty consists of the top thought leaders across a variety of industries, providing attendees with invaluable knowledge that they can immediately implement in their respective industries. Our speakers include:
· Meryl Afrika, President, Canadian Association of Urban Financial Professionals
· Dane Aloe, Director of Growth and Innovation, Accenture
· Ryan Bartley, CRO and Founder, Fabric
· Cinzia Bazzo, NVP, Enterprise Sales, Retail Canada, Salesforce
· Tanvir Bhangoo, Vice President, Technology, Freshii
· Sukhmani Dev, VP, Digital & Cybersecurity Solutions, Mastercard
· Mo Dezyanian, President, Empathy Inc.
· Patrick Diab, CPO, Moneris
· Tania Ferlin, Senior Manager of TAGB, Chartwells Canada
· Corby Fine, Former VP Digital Commerce, goeasy
· S érgio Frias, Chief CXO, CIMMO
· Benjamin Guay-Marceau, Director of Client Solutions, Dialog Insight
· Kobi Gulersen, VP Merchants & Public/Private Partnerships, Mastercard
· Conor Harold, Founder, Sorry I’ve Got Plants
· Jennifer Harper, CEO and Founder, Cheekbone Beauty
· Basil Hatto, SVP Product & Strategy, Product & Strategy, iProspect
· Shivani Jain, CMO & Co-Founder, Cubii
· Darryl Julott, Managing Lead, Digital Main Street
· Arooba Khan, eCommerce Manager, Canada & International, Crate and Barrel
· Vipul Lalka, VP Digital Payments, TD
· Brandi Leifso, CEO & Founder, Evio Beauty Group
· Amber Mac, President, AMBERMACMEDIA Inc.
· Meghan Nameth, SVP Marketing, Hudson’s Bay Company
· Rachael Newton, Founder, nixit
· Cynthia Pachovski, VP, Media & Marketing, Nielsen
· Erin Reynolds, National Marketing Communications, Samsonite
· Ian Rosen, VP, Digital & Strategy, Harry Rosen
· Heidi Ruggier, President, Matte PR
· Nicklas Rønning, Managing Partner, Signifly Canada
· David Segal, Co-Founder, Mad Radish
· Robin Whalen, President, Church+State
· Cynthia Wong, AVP, Digital Product Management, Canadian Tire Corporation
· Joy Yap, CEO & Founder, Wyld Skincare
· John Yesko, Head of Digital User Experience & Service Design, Walgreens
· Feras Ray Zikra, CEO, Karl Winters
This is an event that cannot and should not be missed!
You can register for the event here: www.dx3canada.com/register