Denver Nuggets comes into the game fresh off a 120-96 win over the Memphis Grizzlies on Tuesday while Raptors is coming off a 103-116 defeat at the hands of Brooklyn Nets.
The Denver Nuggets are set to lock horns against Toranto Raptors in a probable one-sided contest favouring the hosts. The Nuggets are looking in imperious touch with a free-flowing campaign for them. The game will be played at the Ball Arena.
The underdogs Toronto Raptors will travel to Ball Arena to face the challenge from the Denver Nuggets who are placed at 4th position in the Western Conference points table.
As per FiveThirtyEight, Denver Nuggets is predicted to win clash against Toronto Raptors. However, the latest Denver Nuggets vs Toronto Raptors NBA Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated. The latest Denver Nuggets vs Toronto Raptors NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated on game day.
Denver Nuggets vs Toronto Raptors NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form
Denver Nuggets, after a slightly underwhelming performance in February bounced back with a shot in the arm that enabled them win 11 games in March. This winning trend continued this month as well as they registered 10 wins and are firmly placed at 4th spot in the table. Overall of 61 games this season, they have won 41 and lost 20. In last 10 games they have been successful on 7 occasions and lost just 3 games.
Their Conference record has been highly impressive, they have 23 wins to their name this season playing the teams from their own Conference while they lost just 13 games. At home, Nuggets are 22-10 while on roads they are 18-11. Currently they are on a two games winning streak and will be looking forward to continue their winning streak when they face Raptors this Thursday night.
On the other hand, Toronto Raptors have managed to claw their way back after succumbing to defeats in the initial few games. They are looking long off from a play-off spot. In the last 5 games, they have stitched 3 victories and are placed on the 12th spot in the eastern conference. They lost the last game against Nets with a score difference of 103-116 in favor of Nets.
Of 62 games that they played this season Raptors have won 26 games and lost 36 games. Playing against the teams from their own Conference they have won 17 while lost 22 while they have just won 9 games against teams from their rival Conference and lost 14 games. In last 10 games, they have won 6 while lost 4.
Denver Nuggets vs Toronto Raptors NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head
Regular season (49 games): Nuggets – 29 wins, Raptors – 20 wins.
Playoffs: Raptors – 0
Previous meeting: Raptors won 135-111 on 24th March 2021 in a regular season fixture.
Toronto Raptors vs Denver Nuggets NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch
Michael Porter Jr. who plays as the small forward and power forward has a field goal percentage of 54.3 and a free throw percentage of 77.6 in this season. He has also averaged 7.6 rebounds per game during the same time.
Nikola Jokic who plays at the center position was in good form against Grizzlies by pitching in with 24 points and 5 assists in 30 minutes.
Facundo Campazzo who is the point guard has a 3-pointer conversion of 36.7% so far in addition to averaging 5.3 points.
Aaron Gordon contributed 15 points and 2 assists in 22 minutes. He has made an impact right away with an efficiency rating of 16.21.
Pascal Siakam will be the power forward in the side with an average of 21.1points in every outing so far. He managed to contribute 25 points and 4 assists and 5 rebounds in the last game.
OG Anunoby is an important forward with 20 points in last outing with 2 assist and 5 rebounds.
Fred Vanvleet is another important key guard who averages close to 19.4 points in every outing. He managed to score 8 points in the last match.
Denver Nuggets vs Toronto Raptors NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
Denver Nuggets will play Toronto Raptors at 9PM EST on Thursday night, 29th April. The latest Denver Nuggets vs Toronto Raptors NBA Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated. However, as per FiveThirtyEight, the Nuggets have their noses ahead with a 71% chance while the Raptors have a 29% chance.
Looking the outright prediction for this season’s NBA, Denver Nuggets is 10th favorite to win this season’s NBA as per Smarkets. Even for Oddschecker, Nuggets as 10th favorites for this season. Toronto Raptors fails to make its place among the Top 10 contenders for this season’s NBA title.