Caribana weekend is one week away! Soon enough you’ll be celebrating alongside like-minded revelers for the annual Caribana Toronto Festival. With over a million tourists in Toronto this weekend, we want you to experience everything Caribana has to offer. To help you out, we’ve put together some key points below to help you make the most of your trip!
- Double Check Event Details: Some event details may have changed since they were originally posted! Be sure to double check the venue, address and time of your event on our nightlife event guide here. Check the site for any updated information regarding as some events have changed names and venues.
- Have E-tickets Ready: Be sure to save your E-tickets onto your phone and have them ready to scan at the door.
- Dress Code: Please pay particular attention to the dress code of each event, as some venues will enforce a stylish dress code! You can find the dress code for each event listed beneath the event description on the website.
- Arrive Early: We advise all customers to arrive at their events prior to midnight to guarantee entry and/or avoid waiting in long lines. Please note that all Caribana events over the course of the weekend are ticketed events, therefore having a ticket does not allow you to bypass the line!
- Last Call: Last call for Toronto nightclubs and venues is 2:00AM. This means venues do not permit entry after 2:00AM. Please note that bar sales also end at this time.
- Grand Parade: The grand parade starts at 9AM. The parade starts at Exhibition Place and will travel along Lakeshore Blvd.
- HAVE FUN! There are a ton of Caribbean-inspired events and parties taking place this weekend to mark this year’s festival. From daytime boat cruise parties to a wide variety of nightlife events available, get ready to FETE and experience all that Toronto has to offer this weekend!
If you have any further questions regarding your Caribana trip, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org!
– The toronto-ontario.com/ team
Share this post if you enjoyed! 🙂